Carlisle

Blu300

Reaction score
Haven't seen it mentioned, but they are giving 20% off on show field registrations & season passes at Carlisle until 1/3/2014.

Happy Holidays to all.

Welcome Blu.
Great first post!
You are the first FCBO member to garner more Thanks than Posts.

This is the email Carlisle sent out...

121613_Holiday_Top.jpg

121613_Holiday_Top.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! The only way you could have made a better impression would have been to also post a picture of your car in your first post. Watcha got?

Ok then I'm picturing a '66 coupe right now, dark blue with a silver leather interior....

Pretty, isn't it?

Looking out my window at all the white crap it'z hard tah think 'bout 7 monthz down the road. Hell, I ain't sure which side of the sod I'll be on come July and that 20% won't even buy ah 6 pack

Will, you ought to open a FCBO spa/retreat.......you are always happy.LOL!

Just put it into the diner that can be had for free in the other thread. Wonder if my private healthcare would pay for something like this.

Looking out my window at all the white crap it'z hard tah think 'bout 7 monthz down the road. Hell, I ain't sure which side of the sod I'll be on come July and that 20% won't even buy ah 6 pack

Jer,

I'm sure you will be topside in July......we have to eat Miesfeld bratwurst from Sheboygan, Wisconsin.

brat_header.jpg

My cholesterol went up by the pure sight of the pic. Think I'll have to grab a snack.

Back