Engine pad and block casting numbers

I'm shocked. From the sense of humor and dry wit you show here, I would have guessed Monty Python would have been at the top of your lists for favorite humor.
You're a man of many counter-intuitive sides to your personality.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I like the Monty Python actors later when they worked independently in movies.

I'm shocked. From the sense of humor and dry wit you show here, I would have guessed Monty Python would have been at the top of your lists for favorite humor.
You're a man of many counter-intuitive sides to your personality.

I would have bet for that rainbow bumpersticker he wouldn't like it. Too "anarchic" and often with no proper punch line. Monty Python was a rather mixed bag in the US in general. That said I'd also bet he would like John Cleese's "Fawlty Towers", which I actually like a bit better as well.

That said I'd also bet he would like John Cleese's "Fawlty Towers", which I actually like a bit better as well.
Here in the U.S. there were two attempts to remake the incredibly funny & briliantly written Fawlty Towers.
One was "Payne" and the other was "Amanda's".
They were absolutely just about the worse programs ever broadcast on TV. UGHH!!!

We do a lot of BBC ripoffs here.

Till Death Do Us Part (All in the Family)
The Office

The list is long.

Last edited:
There was a German attempt to copy "Married with Children", complete fail as well.

The Showtime series "Shameless" is a spinoff from the British version. Funny as hell!!!

Here in the U.S. there were two attempts to remake the incredibly funny & briliantly written Fawlty Towers.
One was "Payne" and the other was "Amanda's".
They were absolutely just about the worse programs ever broadcast on TV. UGHH!!!

John Cleese himself said he'd never come any close to these original ten episodes, that's why he always refused to do some new episodes. His then wife Connie Booth who played Polly the maid was also heavily involved in the scripts and she no longer wanted to be connected to the series as she kind of felt tricked out moneywise I read someplace.

OK fellas, If I remember correctly, looks like the animal shelter gets the pay off. I pulled a head today, bore measures 4-1/8". Guy with the hangover stamped her wrong. Dodge Cyl. Bore (3).jpgDodge Cyl. Bore (4).jpg

Dodge Cyl. Bore (3).jpg

Dodge Cyl. Bore (4).jpg

So who won the bet? Save me the trouble of looking back through the thread, been busy the last couple of days so I'm behind a little.

Please make out the check to a local and worthy no-kill animal shelter or rescue of your choice.
I thank you but most of all, you've saved an animal from neglect or abuse ;-)

Don't forget the Gay Pride sticker on the back window of your DD...

Last edited:
That answeres that question, we'll need to see pics of the bumper sticker Has2b!

Holy crap! This is an appropriate "please pose pictures" of the rainbow sticker on the DD! LOL!!!

WTF? I just read this thread. How come nobody noticed sooner?

One thing I can do is read a tape. Never seen a ruler like that though. What is it?

Back