Hellcat on the Autobahn

How awesome it would be to drive on the Autobahn. The Stuart highway in Australia had no speed limit, but now it's limited to 130KPH and in some sections 110KPH :mad:

pffffft Hellcat on the Autobahn? How dare they! Typical throttle jockey, what he hit 160mph?

Meanwhile On The Autobahn... (2013)

A little clarification, Kawasaki ZX10 speedo shows 299kph, the max bike speedometers were in those days, a stock ZX10 when the tachbar lights are flashing (redline and above) in top gear does 210mph. What I want to know is what is the station wagon that passed him?

I think the special glasses you are referring to is the GoPro head strap, and the blue phone app maybe some GPS speed app.

A little clarification, Kawasaki ZX10 speedo shows 299kph, the max bike speedometers were in those days, a stock ZX10 when the tachbar lights are flashing (redline and above) in top gear does 210mph. What I want to know is what is the station wagon that passed him?

It looks like a audi RS6.

How awesome it would be to drive on the Autobahn. The Stuart highway in Australia had no speed limit, but now it's limited to 130KPH and in some sections 110KPH :mad:

You have the bragging rights. 120KPH is the max in Finland.

Take that thing on the Nurburgring... then see. Going fast in a straight line is one thing. The Nurburgring separates the men from the boys.

Then take away all your electronic helpers, security systems and fat tires and Combine it with up to 646 hp.:D

Team Lotus with Graham Hill, 1967 Formula 1 at Nurburgring. The whole team was about 8-9 guys:rofl: Takes that many to hold Lewis Hamilton's skirt these days!:rofl:

167.77 mph. Moving right along I'd say!
I’d say too. Around 40 years ago, when I was young and stupid, I took my ‘71 Charger down a stretch of US highway (not even an interstate, that’s how stupid) and ran it up to 140mph. It had a 383 that was original except for a Holley 780 (with the dual feed, dual pump, you could watch the gas gauge go to E) and headers. I managed to scare the **** out of a friend who was riding with me, and not kill us or anyone else. However I did spin the #7/8 rod bearings, which apparently get starved of oil under prolonged high speed running, if you don’t install a high capacity oil pump.

300C SRT8 gets Autobahn action.

cool Mopars on the Autobahn. F-/k yeah! I thought I saw an early 70s white C body but it went by too fast.

1976 Volare autobahn. In the rain no less. His speedo said 160 at one point. Did they have a 200 mph speedo?

One more. A whole line of them.

Last edited:
Back