Help a C body brother out. Vote!

I would but I don't Facebook...

you can actually set up an account with your email but that's cool man. It was just a fun deal to do at the time. Thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

My car is in there too............................. At least there are two C Bodies.. Probably won't help much though. Last time I looked, my car was losing the head to head voting to a Donked 80's Monte Carlo with a metallic blue paint job and 30 some inch wheels.....:pimp:

Voted for you Jason! Best of luck!

How about helping my entry out too?

Hey guys post links to yours here as well. I'm all about helping you guys out as well. that is until we come fact to face in the competition that is! LOL. I haven't been able to do much on mine. Its actually back outside now. I just had a 69 Firebird show up for a bunch of work. So that means that parts will at least be getting ordered again for the Fury and when I get a break from the Firebird I will get some serious work done on the car again. Thanks again guys and post links to yours and we will all get up there and vote for you too. There are some 256 or so entries!

Ha, first three entrants on the screen are Mopar's (Tom's Polara, Bryan's Newport and Jason's Fury).

I voted for all three and all three are currently ahead of the competition!

COOL!!!
I facebooked the heck out of it yesterday so I guess we will see what happens..

You can vote again today!

Got my vote in for today for the three of us! Thanks for all of the support guys! How cool would it be to see some really nice (and then mine) C bodies go some rounds in a competition like this!

Back