Love It or Hate It

Right about that. You can even get acceptable results with rattle can paint, often was on a budget with my dd's and still do it on smaller surfaces as the last easy paint jobs I farmed out were screwed up. Just happened to do some welding and rattle can painting on the window frame of my driver. Difference in color is not as bad in the daylight as in the flash.

View attachment 18660

That looks really clean!

I really like it. Very wild and yet, it's tasteful at the same time.

You guys did an amazing job. Well done!!

I'll be painting my crewcab in my garage later this fall too. I can't bring myself to pay someone else to do a crappy job...heck i can do a crappy job myself...Thank you very much....:D

I don't prefer that sort of thing, just not my taste....but I applaud the skill and patience it took to make it happen, looks like it was done by a professional (read:$$$$) shop. Good job.

I was proud of myself when I painted my valve covers without any runs! Outstanding work.

The pics don't do the colors justice. In person it really sets the car off. Any more paint with that style on the car would be an overkill.

Wow! That work looks fantastic and fits the build of your car very, very well. Congrats!

Stunning paint job ! Very impressive workmanship and quality of the final result. But. . . Sorry. . . I hate it. . . Guess I'm too conservative when it comes to paint.

Back