Love It or Hate It

I have to second what 440Sled had said in the beginning as I have been telling people that have seen it in person "not bad for a couple of beginners in a garage" this was a fun project..............

It got a lot of loving from the members of a site that complain even if a car has the wrong wheel covers.
Kudos...

I know. What the hell is going on in here lately. I'm seeing a lot of unusual love.:sSig_thanks:

While thumbing through the pages of the latest mopar action, in the reading room, is that your car on page 68 at the brandimere event? Looks like it and before you painted top, too bad, congrats if if is though.

Yes it is! My brother in law out in California called and let me know about the photo. Out of all the cars there they picked mine, even though the information is wrong. It's not a 300.:busted:

Fratz.....like I stated earlier in the thread....the lighting in the garage makes the roof look really blue. It more of a teal green which actually matches my teal dashboard and other interior parts. Plus the car is not blue, it's mist turquoise.

That's cool as soon as I saw it I thought that guy just painted the roof on FCBO.

Last edited:
So it's a 68 New Yorker? Is the white roof an original, factory thing? Mine ('67) has a white roof, and I saw one other with that scheme, but I was under the impression it was done after sale.

That's actaully a silver metal flake painted roof that I had done back in 2010. Before that, it was the original color of the car with only the rear pillars having the vinyl.

l_b579e4a1ac6a4e71b53d6d31e4f0722b.jpg

This is the car that inspired me to get mine I love that car almost as much as mine hahahaha

Reminds me of a bloodhound that will track until it drops. Then gets back up to do it again.

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:
Awesome paint job Sled !!!!! You have inspired me with several ideas on my future Sport Fury paint job........... :penguins paint pixi

Back