Lowering plans.

I've never seen the bushing separated like that. Could be correct for a 73 Chrysler....ive have seen it

F948D35B-0649-4F00-B2ED-05BAFBA64BAE.jpeg

Gallery: Putting Some Spring into the Stride of Your Mopar

You certainly aren't having any language barrier issues... but fair warning, too much will likely result in "adult supervision" of your posts. I general, we try to keep it just below the "R" or "X" ratings in here.:thankyou:

Says who?

So lot of water has flowed in the atlantic since last post but heres whats going on. I got the Chrysler lowered and everything went according the plans. The springs were hammered and they worked like a toilet of a train, so that was good. The parts that were unable to find for c body were found from the a body items and all went well. Then I drove the car for a bit and sold it. Happy new owner curved away from my yard and left me there with an empty feeling and pile of cash. The I searched the wonderful world of internet for a while and found this 54 chrysler windsor from Florida. The price was good and the seller was good. So I bought it. The car was on its second owner who bought it 66. Original 90000 miles in the cauge and interior in good shape. Body is solid and the car has been standing for 40years and 38 of them inside. And now the car is sailing in the atlantics and I'm just waiting. I dont know if this is the right forum for that car? Does anyone have a same kind in here?

Back