Need 11" drums for a `67 Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some but bet shipping would kill ya. Auto zone got mine. I wound up doing disc conversion. Have to check make sure 68 300 the same but my drums in the front are old but good the rears less then 500 miles. All new wheel cylinders and line and such.

Ya, of course they are the 11 x 2 !!! I may just be swapping them for a more common size unless I can find a cheap used pair.

I've got 'em BRAND NEW!!!! Be a Rear MOPAR MAN -- Dig in , don't be a little "Opel guy"......ya' only live once.....

I have a pair in new mexico

Yep, I bought a spare set for my Monaco 10 tears ago. 2" but shipping will be pretty bad...send me an email off llist. they cost me $70 each then.You can have them for that + shipping.
greg

Found a rear out of a `67 Fury but drums are junk, anyone have a used pair to sell or where to buy new cheap?

Careful Craig with mobile parts may scoop them up for that price..............

Yep, I bought a spare set for my Monaco 10 tears ago. 2" but shipping will be pretty bad...send me an email off llist. they cost me $70 each then.You can have them for that + shipping.
greg

greg

:sSig_greetingsthor: .............. :welcome:

You nailed the spirit of this site with your first post ...... We try to help one another out as much as possible here, and your fair offer is appreciated. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for your welcome and kind words re: my drums... I shouldn't hang on to parts I don't have a car that will fit...
I tried to fill out a 'welcome' info and it wouldn't finish. I'll try again.

Appreciate the great offer but with shipping it will still be too much for my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back