ramblein and pics

that is going to be one sharp car. keep the pics coming

Nice. I had one of those console cassette recorders in my '72 Challenger. You are right keeping both of those cars stock, that is a special pair.

is actually two.. original one in car and he scouped another one up as well and it was sittin in trunk with another pod...did alittle bit of checkin and those silly things aren't cheap
on the good side was chattin with previous owners brother and he said they had the casset ect working..also managed to pic up a oem nos mic for it last summer and almost forgot..look what l found in glove box
1 orrignal factory tape for when cars bought and...1 what l belive to be original block heater cord..may be a repop..realy haven't had time to look at engine...original may be on it and one outa glove box may be a newer cord from dealer..more stuff to check out
srry for bad pics

Great score on both cars, looking forward to watching the progress of the GT. You didn't happin to find any rare 72 Polara parts in that massive trunk did ya?

There are some rare 72 Polara parts on ebay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261547685168?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261547701335?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261547715308?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I can't believe but only one person is doing any bidding, especially on the NOS front valence - rare as can be NOS.

don't think so but have a 73 trunk lid ??that came in deal and have no idea what its from...thought mayby prievious owner was gona use it instead of orriginall as its rough shape..71 -73 trunk lids interchangeable on furys and would dodges be same?..in anycase have no use for it due to lock location..imagine there should be a P/N on it wouldn't there..if so will have to grab and look it up...

No need I was just messing with ya, but I wish I had a trunk load of parts when I purchased my car.

I'm watching but I think the valence will be too much cash for my budget, last one on E-bay was $500.00.

@can critter: Did you already check the casette, what's on it, instructions and Sound demonstrations I guess ?

@can critter: Did you already check the casette, what's on it, instructions and Sound demonstrations I guess ?

was tickled pink when that came outa glove box...never realy had a good look but is instructions ect on how to work radio/casset ect and think there may be couple songs on there as well...hopein tape is still good...no idea how well those hold up over the years but being in glove box since new lm guessin should still be playable...l hope

How many miles on the GT? Looks like low miles.

says 03827.4.....uhm...er..ah... never realy looked at that till now...thought it would be run over once for 13827.4 however thinkin 0 should be a one but is zero...unless lm wrong it would be....over thinkin things here...would guess 103827 due to shape of car

cluster from Murrays... 1971 police car 140 and l realy wana slap it in

If you swap the speedo's make sure the idiot lights match up, on my 72 Polara the two upper boxes are turn signal arrows, but if you ordered the light package they became door ajar and low fuel warning lights.

If you swap the speedo's make sure the idiot lights match up, on my 72 Polara the two upper boxes are turn signal arrows, but if you ordered the light package they became door ajar and low fuel warning lights.

thanx..know the 71 has the light package so will have to mark this down in my notes just in case..good info thanx

Back