'64:
R7FGjwJ.jpg

92:
kux3jHD.jpg

'97:
5OK4i0N.jpg

'15:
obVhBwz.jpg

The automobile is losing its trunk the same way humans lost their tail.
An appendage deemed unnecessary but only this time the gum'mint is God.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
There are periods of shall we say "excess" and then periods of "rationality", the whole thing appears to be cyclical in nature to me.

obVhBwz.jpg

Posted via Topify onAndroid
If you look beyond that which is immediate, you will see trunk space is still there. It is how it is designed that has changed.

obVhBwz.jpg

Posted via Topify onAndroid
If you look beyond that which is immediate, you will see trunk space is still there. It is how it is designed that has changed.
Nope. Totally wrong. You ain't getting 3 dead bodies into the trunk of ANY contemporary car.

And this us what your grandchildren WILL be driving.
If Google wants it this way, it will be this way.
Eq7wJtk.jpg

And this us what your grandchildren WILL be driving.
If Google wants it this way, it will be this way.
Eq7wJtk.jpg

Perhaps in congested urban areas they'll be driving those...it WOULD make sense. However, in less populated spaces I'd like to believe there will still be those who want more out of the "driving" experience than only traversing from point a to point b. That being said, If there's money to be made in it I'll bet that option will exist. So unless capitalism is going to be eradicated whole sale, I wouldn't put much stock in what Google wants.

There are still a few people around smart enough to realize we've got the best system in the world going on right here. Yea, it might look bad, but don't you trust everything on tv.

That front end is absolutely atrocious. Those rubber "boobs" only add insult to injury.

Interesting to see your point of view on this. You are certainly in the minority on this and the only one I have ever heard bash the fins....

Rare is the moment when I choose not to go against the grain. In fact, I enjoy it.
When I do not, it is not because the majority agrees with me.
It is because I decided to. :)

I think most of us here do travel to the beat of our own drum but most would agree the Grand Canyon is beautiful. Finned cars are the Grand Canyon of the industry. Big, beautiful, endless, timeless.

Back