Saw the ad. Thought of Gary.

This is a Fiat could they revive this into a Dodge? One of the fuglist cars I ever seen.

Fiat_Multipla_15.jpg

Fiat_Multipla_15.jpg

I remember the first time my wife saw one of those she said that is one of the dumbest cars I have ever seen. She said it looks like a box and it is missing one of those "lettered" pillars in the rear. I just said it is call a cube, so there you go.

Don't see those up here, they wouldn't survive a winter. Kinda like one of these...

Smart_car.jpg

And I just noticed they couldn't even make the rear bumper fascia to rear quarter symetrical on both sides.

Posted via Topify on Android

California could be a market for them, they seem to like odd stuff, rest of the US rather not I guess.

I've seen potholes in the Detroit area that could swallow some of these cars hole but I've also seen a lot of these stupid little machines too.

This is their latest, and a Jeep model will also be based on the same platform I believe. Seems OK to me at least.
[iurl="http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=43475&d=1420277225&d=1420277225"]
attachment.php
[/iurl]
I cannot see that thing being "Trail Rated".

Posted via Topify on Android

They used to built some tasteful toned down sports coupes in the past if you can relate to European cars. Can't relate to the new designs at all including the Retro 500.
This 124 Coupe belonged to a neighbor who is now in his mid 70s and he bought the car used around 1973. He has it now on permanent Display at a nearby Museum.

8910390991_a9f5cef909_b.jpg

8910390991_a9f5cef909_b.jpg

I've seen potholes in the Detroit area that could swallow some of these cars hole but I've also seen a lot of these stupid little machines too.

Since this thread is completely off from where it started. It reminded me of a "pothole" that opened up in Columbus in 1986 when I was in college. I would have to say it would have swallowed up one of our c-bodies too.

pothole2.jpg

pothole2.jpg

That is SO ugly. But then the save the world crowd really doesn't care about aesthetics much, obviously. That's more like a scooter than a car anyways....wouldn't last one hour on the jersey turnpike.

Yeah, but nobody would steal it. :icon_thumbdown:

Back