SNOW !

Don't worry, on HLN channel today I was constantly reminded via the segment on the Paradise "Camp Fire' that over 300 scientists have come to the conclusion that the hot & dry weather is going to be increasing and these fires are going to be more often and larger, so I think we can all assume that the pesky white stuff will be a thing of the past!

:rofl:

My first year stationed at Barksdale AFB in Bossier City, La, we got hours of freezing rain. I was working afternoons and when I got off work my car was covered in a sheet of ice. Most of the guy's were loosing their minds I just pulled out my ice scraper and went to work. Funny what you get used to, just another day in Michigan.

the beauty today.
20181210_144243 (1).jpg
20181210_144259 (1).jpg
20181210_144252 (1).jpg

My first year stationed at Barksdale AFB in Bossier City, La, we got hours of freezing rain. I was working afternoons and when I got off work my car was covered in a sheet of ice. Most of the guy's were loosing their minds I just pulled out my ice scraper and went to work. Funny what you get used to, just another day in Michigan.

Global Warming? It's all lies I tell ya, I saw this appear at the local Dollar Tree last month here in central Floriduh!

1128180925.jpg

Something tells me that the person that does the ordering has a Obama 'Sub Prime' education!

Jeez, I lived outdoors for 20 years being in Armored Calvary and Heavy Field Artillery Regiments.

As much as I miss that life.....it would kick my *** if I had to do it today. And I would still do it!!!

In a picture, yes, maybe through a window while toasty warm inside... but if there's an outhouse involved, I'd be on a "poop strike" too.
they make heated toilet seats now. I think I may have made the first one over 30 years ago for my buddys cottage.

I'd bet the ice racer is in WI too.

Naaa as you see by the chest protector that this is what Motorcycle Ice Racing has turned into in the EU, FIM "Ice Speedway Gladiators". Pretty sick stuff, but Global Warming has been putting a hit on them as the last race I watched from Poland was cut short because the track was softening and breaking up.

Wisconsin boys vs EU ICE Rock Stars.

Ice_Racing_0-800x532.jpg

I think this was the Ice Gladiator Star of the 2013 season.

shot0003.png

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Been a strange winter in balmy ND, were getting snow, and within a day or 2 it burns off, view is off my patio. Normally we have snow as deep as others have posted in the south, with temps creeping into the minus range.

20181202_155542.jpg

@BIGBARNEYCARS How you holdin up out there, Jer?
Blue lipz, hard nipz, and I wet myself 'cuz I couldn't find Little Willie to turn him loose, but no chunky rain my friend. And you? You gone ice fishin' yet? Last time I did that kinda fishin' waz the very day Joe Namath won Super Bowl III. And I still have the fear of Gawd in me about walkin' on Frozen lakez 'less I see bubba out there sittin' next to ah blazin' fire and hiz tipup in hiz other hole in the lake.

Back