Whats up guys?! Check out my Fury III I'm working on!!!

I found the car on Craigslist. I really wanted a Challenger
A Fury III is way better than some silly old Challenger.

OK. Now for the schoolin.
Lesson 1:
It's a Fury III. Not a Fury 3, Fury iii, or a Fury 111. :D
We are an instute of higher learnin here ;-)

I was wondering when you were going to have had enough of the 3 thing.

A Fury III is way better than some silly old Challenger.

OK. Now for the schoolin.
Lesson 1:
It's a Fury III. Not a Fury 3, Fury iii, or a Fury 111. :D
We are an instute of higher learnin here ;-)

I have the same problem ........

Cool car man, looks real sweet on those wheels. What sort and size are they, my old girl is due for a new set of shoes.
If you are going to do an engine swap, go for a big block, as heaps of parts from yr poly wont work with a 360, so if you are buying those parts, may as well spend those $$ on a bb. we started with a 318, went to a 360, and now have a bb stroker. the 360 was pretty hot, and moved the car well, and really wound up to some power, the difference is the bb has that same power as soon as you mash the loud pedal.

Last edited:
Cool car man, looks real sweet on those wheels. What sort and size are they, my old girl is due for a new set of shoes.
If you are going to do an engine swap, go for a big block, as heaps of parts from yr poly wont work with a 360, so if you are buying those parts, may as well spend those $$ on a bb. we started with a 318, went to a 360, and now have a bb stroker. the 360 was pretty hot, and moved the car well, and really wound up to some power, the difference is the bb has that same power as soon as you mash the loud pedal.

Boss 338 --20x10 in rear 18x8 in front

Thanks glad your digging them!!

Back