Whats up guys?! Check out my Fury III I'm working on!!!

TeddieBeeee

Reaction score
IMG_1340.jpgThis is my first project car. I don't know a whole lot about working on cars, but its always been something I've wanted to do. Its got a 318 Poly in it now, looking at putting a 360 in it soon. Lots of work ahead of me, but thats why I bought it, to keep me busy!

Let me know what cha think!
IMG_1727.jpgIMG_1726.jpgIMG_1725.jpgIMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up Teddie...

I love the car & think it looks great. The wheels look great although my personal taste is to run the same diameter wheel on all four.

Bunch of crotchety old men here who won't like the wheels & will think the tires look ridiculous, etc. Don't mind them, the car looks great.

Welcome.

Welcome aboard. Car looks great. I'd be interested in the story of how you came by it and your plans for the 360. BTW I'm one of the crotchety old farts to doesn't care for rubber band tires.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I like it just the way it is and I'm assuming you do too, that's what matters most!

Welcome. Very cool car. Get it running good and enjoy driving it if the motor's good. Build the 360 in the meantime.Please let us know your progress.

I like the stance of your car TeddieBeeee!

Welcome to the FCBO forums!

don't under estimate the poly engine though!

Welcome aboard. Car looks great. I'd be interested in the story of how you came by it and your plans for the 360. BTW I'm one of the crotchety old farts to doesn't care for rubber band tires.

LOL!!! I agree too but it seems to work on this setup.

Not too large diameter rims.

Welcome.....nice car.

I'm one of the old crotchety guys here....

If you're going to swap motors you might as well go with a 440. They are plentiful and not too expensive.

Hey, I'm diggin your car.....I like the rims they go just right with your car......oh, I guess I should say that I'm not one of the crotchety keep it stock old guys here.

Bunch of crotchety old men here who won't like the wheels & will think the tires look ridiculous, etc.
Crotchety old man here. I'll say no more about the wheels, then :D
Welcome aboard FCBO Teddie. You'll have a lot of fun with that car. Nice 1st ride.

Welcome. Nice ride.

If it were me, I'd go just a bit larger on the front wheel, get it closer to the rear's size. But I'd also narrow the front and rear bumpers to get them closer to the width of the car, move the rear bumper forward into the relief, and move the trim closer to the lower body line and make it look like it's piercing the front wheel well. But that's me, I have no sentimental romanticized reason to not change things.

Crotchety woman here. Nice car. In the last few hours, I've learned that it doesn't matter what "I" think. It is all about what the person thinks, about their car, their life, how they respond, how they react. It comes down to what you will want, what makes you happy. I think this is a lovely car. What doesn't matter is what others think. As Erich Fromm said, "Integrity simply means not violating one's own identity".

Thanks guys! I found the car on Craigslist. In the end I picked it up for 2 grand. I really wanted a Challenger, but I just didn't have the finances and more importantly I wanted to keep the wife happy. I really like the larger cars if the stance is right. Im currently waiting for the rear transmission seal to arrive at my local Napa so I can get this beast back on the road. Hoping that the leak was the cause of the slipping I experienced the last time I drove it. Im sure it will need to be rebuilt soon tho. Anyhow I will be posting progress pics as I go along.

Take care guys and everyone have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!

Welcome and come back when you can stay longer. It's a lot of fun here and a lot of help on hand too if you need it

Welcome and come back when you can stay longer. It's a lot of fun here and a lot of help on hand too if you need it

I will Definitely need a lot of help!! Good to have access to a source like this.

Back