Failed U joint

Doing hole shots or "neutral drops" I destroyed many things in my car in my younger days. It got to the point I could pull and reinstall a 727 in less than 4 hours, by myself on my back with the car on ramps, in the driveway, or on the side of the road for that matter
That is one thing I can say I NEVER did....neutral drops. As you know that will beat the hell out of transmission.

I had a B&M txsm and HoleShot converter....no need for neutral drops.

Didnt care, many of those were junkyard transmissions but even the rebuilt ones I'd tear up. My anger and rage as a youth usually took over

Then he met his wife, became sensible and lived happily everafter. :)

Right, got to fix lunch now, she'll be back from work in 20 minutes. :)

I was dating my wife when I was 16... there were times when she would get under the car with me. Growing up and growing old made me change my ways

The Boss still living around the NJ area ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no clue. He does a lot for his home town area... I am not a Springsteen fan, I like a few of his songs

Had a couple of older LPs from him, my mother mostly kidnapped them, still got the "Nebraska" here which I like very much.

Ever been to Jersey?

No. Closest thing 24 hours on the New York airport after missing a flight. :)
Have to kick myself to travel again to the US, a friend of mine always tries to talk me into it but I don't want to go to Las Vegas and I'm the most sensitive person to travel sickness that ever existed, I died 1000 times already on ships and planes.

Back