Failed U joint

Don't sweat it Gary. There'll only be a handful of us at Carlisle.
Thanks...introvert here, not comfortable with big crowds of people...prefer more intimate settings....couple lawn chairs, drinks in hand, leisurely shooting the breeze...that sort of thing. Nothing personal against anyone in the least bit.

Thanks...introvert here, not comfortable with big crowds of people...prefer more intimate settings....couple lawn chairs, drinks in hand, leisurely shooting the breeze...that sort of thing. Nothing personal against anyone in the least bit.

And that's the way I see Carlisle playing out.... a handful of us in lawn chairs......and hats! LOL!

Most of last years pick was substandard, although I do think I remember one or two standouts among the heard. There were a couple trailer trolls in there as well.

I seen Catherine Bach there.........she struggling to get back to form.

BachBeforeAfter.jpg

She's 58 (my age) and I think she's still beautiful! She put on a tremendous amount of weight after her husband committed suicide a few years ago. I'm sure she'll get back to a comfortable form soon.

She's still easy to look at, but her daisy duke days are never coming back. She should drop the weight and try to be attractive "now"....which would not be hard for her....she's still got plenty o' sex appeal...but she would only look silly trying to get Daisy back. Check out any of those "the Real Wives of ..Blah, Blah, Blah" shows. Bunch of over the hill broads cackling around all day at beauty salons and tooling around in Range Rovers trying to look 30 yrs younger..........ain't happening.

Back