Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Ford Granada 4 door. Car has no engine or trans or front suspension springs. This was a donar car for a Mustang project. He took the 302/C6 out to put in the Mustang. He also removed the front coil springs so there is just a block of wood in there. Body is good. Interior looks pretty nice. Am/Fm 8 track looks factory. No title but I do have the keys. Great car for parts for Granada/Monarch/T bird/Cougar/ maybe others. The car has the old Mustang rear in it. It's a 65-66 4 lug. Front too is 65-66 Mustang spindles 4 lug $400 pick up at my shop

Last edited:
Saw a factory5 spd 302 Grenada 2 dr. once . Was being prepped for a Monster 5.0.
I wanted it.

460/C6 aluminum heads/intake. Big cam. 9 inch rear 4.56 gear. 11 seconds for under 6 grand. Call it the Taxi LoL

460/C6 aluminum heads/intake. Big cam. 9 inch rear 4.56 gear. 11 seconds for under 6 grand. Call it the Taxi LoL
I thought you already had a drag car...
Dump in a worn out six and piss the fans off bracket racing with an egg timer...
But if you make it fast, I will show up with a brush and roller to help turn it yellow... you'll only need masking tape for the checkers...

We had one when I was a teenager, 6cyl, C-4, gutless wonder. I drove it, than my brother drove it, it got hit by a drunk out in front of our house in 1988 and totaled it.

I thought you already had a drag car...
Dump in a worn out six and piss the fans off bracket racing with an egg timer...
But if you make it fast, I will show up with a brush and roller to help turn it yellow... you'll only need masking tape for the checkers...[/

Yes I do. One in progress anyway. I'll actually be taking it to the shop for sub frame connectors that I picked the Grenade from. I've been collecting parts all summer since I wasent drag racing. As for the Ford that was just a suggestion. I got enough projects underway already

Last edited:
Dad test drove a few new in 75. I was on the edge of being a Ford guy.....

I haven't seen a Granada in years. My memories of them is that they were all that same color gray and they all had giant rust holes in them.

A friend of mine had one in a frost green color and I'm trying to remember if it even had a gas pedal.

Have to say in that rare instance I'd prefer the European namesake. series one and two.
I came Close to buying a near identical twin to the first one .

Ford-Granada-3-0-560x373-e2f96ff327f7fbd3.jpg

fordgranada29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back