My 1973 Town&Country

Yeah Stan they are. 5 of 'um like 1/4X20s that are half inch long between each lug. Theirs a 3rd wheel center like that too Mr. C. and I'm not sure but maybe a 4th one as well. The 300 Hurst got it's own center also. After looking for decent replacements for my Hurst for almost 20 years Im sure about the 3rd one!

Sorry about the image orientation. I swear they were all straight when I loaded them!!!!

We can all fix the orientations when we download them to drool over. Fabulous colour, and ordered with everything including the kitchen sink! Way to go!

Yeah Stan they are. 5 of 'um like 1/4X20s that are half inch long between each lug. Theirs a 3rd wheel center like that too Mr. C. and I'm not sure but maybe a 4th one as well. The 300 Hurst got it's own center also. After looking for decent replacements for my Hurst for almost 20 years Im sure about the 3rd one!

Only 2 centre domes were offered for the 16 slot road wheel. The tall ribbed ones were 70-74 and the snap on bevelled style were 75-81. The 70 300 Hurst had the standard ribbed centre...the only thing "special" on the Hurst road wheels was the paint and pinstripe on the rim itself.

76-78NYBRoadWheeltn.jpg

normal_Chrysler_300_Wheel[1].jpg

Let me see if I got this straight.
I know the one on the right are snap ons or clip ons.
The one on the left: the ribbed cap bolts on from the backside to the center hub.
How am I doing?

Let me see if I got this straight.
I know the one on the right are snap ons or clip ons.
The one on the left: the ribbed cap bolts on from the backside to the center hub.
How am I doing?

Exactly Correct- The ribbed cap uses 2 small self tapping 1/4 inch head screws..bolts whatever you want to call them.

Would solve the dilemma of the prongs on the clip-ons for when they corrode and break off...
Find a set of AMC center hubs and caps and be done with it...

We can all fix the orientations when we download them to drool over. Fabulous colour, and ordered with everything including the kitchen sink! Way to go!

Only option missing is rear A/C. A must here in Florida. Working on getting all the parts together. I have the rear unit but am looking for the trim and plumbing. The plumbing I would only use to fab new parts. Any help would be appreciated.

Back