What header choices are there for a 66 Fury with poly 318?

If you are going to get TTi headers, they have them available with powdercoat too.

Oh man, you'd look great in that. You'd look like Kramer...........cool

Last edited:
Oh man, you'd look great in that. You'd like Kramer...........cool

I'm looking for a full length fur coat and some platform shoes from the 70's. Stan probably has a whole closet full of that stuff!!!!

Let me know what you'd like to know or see. Its a fairly low optioned car, no power seats or windows. 350 HP 440.

Very nice car, How long have you had it, and what are your overall plans for it?

I got mine when I was 13, (first car)... has the reverberator for the radio, passenger recline with both headrests, K/440, A/C, clock... pretty much optioned like yours. I missed out on a loaded one from New Mexico about 6 years ago. The burgundy 300 went to MN several years ago.

Let me know if you ever come accross one, parts car or otherwise. I am about 5 hours NW of KC.

. 68 300 (5).jpg
.68 300 (6).jpg

68 300 (5).jpg

68 300 (6).jpg

Last edited:
I do not have any of the newnewer c bodies. Mine are or were 1957 belveders, one I put in a 426 in (at 16) a 64 beracuda , my faverot was a 59 gold fury big engine swing out seatsIt had 10,000 miles on it gave $250.00 for here. the photo I was refering to is a 57 belvedere(curently working on). That I am puting in a 440 dual 4bbl 500+ hp. sorry not many photos it was a mess, got almost all the parts, waiting on some berrings, then start puting her back together, after I do a little cutting and weilding done. I want it on the street before spring. sorry if I mislead you or anyone g

on the shoes, buy the ones that you want in you style and take them to a shoe repair shop, the older the person is the better they will understand exactly what you want. on the caot keep looking in classifieds, craigs list and some costume shops (like holloween outfits rental stores and remember to negociate on the price[they have already depreciated the vale with IRS to a few bucks]) just might find all you need there or some estate sales. good luck g

Last edited:
on the shoes, buy the ones that you want in you style and take them to a shoe repair shop
A shoe repair shop. Hmmphhh...
Cobblers have gone the way of drug store soda fountains and hardware stores with wooden floors, tin ceilings, and bins.

Well in Oregon they are alive and well they repair My sons combat boots, my daughters high heals, my wifes work shoes, and my western boots, I am sorry for you not being able to finding one.

Polly Headers

There are no options,TTI the only one.
Well there are some from the land down under so I am told. the photo posted are TTI's 318 Poly installed on a 64 Belvedere but you'll get the idea,not too different from the C's.IMG_1426.jpgIMG_1413.jpgIMG_1392.jpgIMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

Last edited:
Back