• 1969 Plymouth Fury III 2dr (Frankie)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

cbarge

World Famous Barge in a Budget
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a few shows coming up.
My girlfriend has to stay home which means taking both cars at the same time is out.
So...which one should I take?
I have the wings n wheels show in Detroit and the folliwing weekend the C body show in Volo Illinois.
So I will leave this up to everybody here to help me decide.
The world famous Barge on a Budget 68 Newport?
Or Frankie the 69 Plymouth Fury III?

20210702_081139.jpg

I have a few shows coming up.
My girlfriend has to stay home which means taking both cars at the same time is out.
So...which one should I take?
I have the wings n wheels show in Detroit and the folliwing weekend the C body show in Volo Illinois.
So I will leave this up to everybody here to help me decide.
The world famous Barge on a Budget 68 Newport?
Or Frankie the 69 Plymouth Fury III?

View attachment 532960
Just want to make sure you have your dates right. The flyer for the wings and wheels shows June 12th, the C Body show in Volo is June 25th, which is 2 weekends after wings and wheels…

Just want to make sure you have your dates right. The flyer for the wings and wheels shows June 12th, the C Body show in Volo is June 25th, which is 2 weekends after wings and wheels…
Yup!
Call me crazy but f-it I am going to both shows!
I already booked June 13th off to rest up from the drive on the first show.
For the C body show I have a 3 day weekend so I can do Volo and the Mopar show next day and drive home Monday.

Bring the 69 Fury to Tim's show in Volo Illinois. I sure would like to see it in person. He don't see Furies in that condition hardly ever.

So far it is a tie!
So may take the Boab to Detroit and then Frankie to Volo.
Let me know what youse guys think!!
LOL!

20210901_134444.jpg

FB_IMG_1636089483226.jpg

What is this is this wings and wheels thing??

I seen the B.O.A.B. at Carlisle and that is a beautiful car, I never seen Frankie though. I say take the B.O.A.B. to the Detroit show and Frankie to the Volo show, AND Frankie to Carlisle!

I seen the B.O.A.B. at Carlisle and that is a beautiful car, I never seen Frankie though. I say take the B.O.A.B. to the Detroit show and Frankie to the Volo show, AND Frankie to Carlisle!
Carlisle is up in the air as I may have a new job in July.
We will have to wait and see
The two shows I mentioned as of now I am still going!

Back