WTB: 1970-1971 Fury GT project / rolling body

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know why I'm wasting my time talking to you.I'm done with this site.
If you're looking for reasonable people, you've come to the wrong place. ;)

Looking for C body knowledge, right place.

He mentioned not to be a c-body guy, so he was only passing by anyways. Wouldn't completly set up my mind about someone after 16 posts, I know some great people personally for many years you'd like to beat the crap out if they're involved in some personal car issues in the internet and vice versa.

Does he think he'll find another C-body forum that will tell him his (no pictures provided) drivetrain stripped #5 car is worth $5-10k or more just because production numbers were low??? How many C's have you seen on Barrett-Jackson or Mecum????

No idea what that means.
Edit. Got it now.

Last edited:
Careful.....the Council is keeping an eye on you. LOL! Just kidding!!!

I trust my cats and that's as far as I'll go. They will never screw me over.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Mark, you must have a serious problem trying to sleep at all with all this anxiety. I hope not for your sake.

MERRY CHRISTMAS CARSTEN :Santa3:

Kent71GT.jpg

Wait a minute, this is my WTB thread! :poke: Car looks familiar, and I take it it's "not for sale"? :laughing4:

What was the guy asking with the Green '70 GT on here that everyone was bashing? I didn't see a price anywhere, don't recall seeing the car advertised.

:laughing4:

"ladegerät". I am happy with it, sorry.

I just miss old SFGT. Here is a pic of it with the "new" owner, a close friend of mine. Factory FY4 with V1G gatorroof, all matching rustfree car with one repaint in the 80s

045.jpg

Hi Dave,

what ain't right?
The major problem is the tires but he got a set of H70-15 Polyglas for it

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back