YES, YES, YES!!! Firm Feel Rear Sway Bar

I have multiple cars to choose from, and both 2.5" and 3" pipes to work with.

Tools, check.
Beer, check.
Pizza, check.
I'll have to buy some whiskey.
If we got on a roll we could test fit all the cars in your neighborhood.
All kidding aside I think it would be a intetesting experiment.

I'm being dead serious now.
I think it would be a good time
Not as a piss up, but rather a mopar get toghether/detective session.
I'd donate the kit as long as we could make it fit. If not I bring it home. Might sound bizarre but I thrive on testing theories.
For now the big problem, covid or more so the closed international border. I got a shot of Bidens discard vaccine last monday. Wasnt a line up for it, kinda looks like it's being poo poo'd up here as well.
But ontario is flaring up in a big way. So I doubt I'll be getting across this summer
I'll shoot you a PM when things loosen up. If we can make it work for everybody I'm game. Or should we show up unannounced??? Like trick or treat
And work would actually get done at @Polara_500's garage! :poke::poke::poke:

I'm being dead serious now.
I think it would be a good time
Not as a piss up, but rather a mopar get toghether/detective session.
I'd donate the kit as long as we could make it fit. If not I bring it home. Might sound bizarre but I thrive on testing theories.
For now the big problem, covid or more so the closed international border. I got a shot of Bidens discard vaccine last monday. Wasnt a line up for it, kinda looks like it's being poo poo'd up here as well.
But ontario is flaring up in a big way. So I doubt I'll be getting across this summer
I'll shoot you a PM when things loosen up. If we can make it work for everybody I'm game. Or should we show up unannounced??? Like trick or treat
I'm all for it, I was just being a smart *** to @Polara_500.

Hey, I'm in, it could be fun (or a disaster). I'm not likely to be much help other than to provide a meeting spot, but as mentioned the border's the main issue..

Sorry for crashing on you guys.
Yea I know this started out as a fantasy. But i figure it would be good fun.
Count me and my sway bar IN.
Hopefully nobody will conferm or deny before we can put this caper together.

Stop on in, but a heads up
Sorry for crashing on you guys.
Yea I know this started out as a fantasy. But i figure it would be good fun.
Count me and my sway bar IN.
Hopefully nobody will conferm or deny before we can put this caper together.
Hey, it's starting to sound like a party. :thumbsup:

Just installed Firm Feel's Rear Sway Bar on my 66TC.
I'd say it's probably the BEST upgrade I've done other than installing Front Disc Brakes.

Body Roll is virtually gone, there is no longer that "boat" or "floating" feeling, there's no more wheel hops going over speed bumps and at speeds of 80 mph on the highway the car feels solid and steady.

If you decide on upgrading to one of these I've got some useful tips to make the install easier and more secure./QUOTE]
SF-66TC, love this post from 2015 that has reappeared a few time over the years. Do you still have this car and has the performance of the sway bar held up over the years?
I noticed that you also replaced the rear springs on your car and I really like the stance in your photo. Where did you source the springs and exactly what type did you order? Have they maintained their height and performance over the years? I would really appreciate any comments you have, thanks.

2015-07-11 16.12.07.jpg

SF-66TC, love this post from 2015 that has reappeared a few time over the years. Do you still have this car and has the performance of the sway bar held up over the years?
I noticed that you also replaced the rear springs on your car and I really like the stance in your photo. Where did you source the springs and exactly what type did you order? Have they maintained their height and performance over the years? I would really appreciate any comments you have, thanks.

I have a P-S-T bar we could install, and have a proper comparison. You know, for research purposes.

I have a P-S-T bar we could install, and have a proper comparison. You know, for research purposes.
That's using your head. The more research the better.
I think northern Minnesota would be a good place for a C body get together. The Annual Swaybar Show. Or *** for short. Possibly held at or near a hole.
So if it requires my giving a sway bar away I'm in 100%

Back